Why did I receive a ContentID Claim?
Makaih Beats reserves the right to monetize on all use of music that has not been properly licensed. If you decide you don’t want to purchase a license from makaih.com, we will never strike, mute or take down your YouTube video as long as you let Makaih Beats monetize or otherwise comply with Makaih Beats’s instructions.
The only thing that will happen is that ads may appear since Makaih Beats will monetize your video.
How to dispute a Content ID claim?
If you have received a Content ID claim from us, which you feel has been wrongly placed on your video, you can choose to dispute the copyright claim. Before you dispute a copyright claim, please make sure you have your license number. When you dispute a Content ID claim, we will be notified and will review your case within a few hours. You can file a dispute on a copyright claim whenever you want, however if you dispute within 5 days of receiving the claim, you will not lose out on any potential revenue generated from your video if the claim is later on released. If you dispute after 5 days of the original copyright claim, you will lose out on the potential revenue generated between the day you received the claim and the day you filed the dispute if the claim is later on released.
How to dispute a claim:
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Click your account icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Click Creator Studio > Video manager > Copyright notices. Here you can find any potential Content ID claims you may have.
- Find the copyright claim you want to dispute and click the copyright symbol next to the video. This will give you information on the claimant and which content in your video they’re claiming against.
- Click File a dispute and follow the steps to submit your dispute.
What to add to the dispute note:
A contact email address
Your order number or license number